Haircutting service is essential for a man because of which it is in demand all year round without depending on the season. Haircutting business is one of the most stable, and it grows along with the increase in the population in cities.
The time has gone where we choose the same barber for years. We all are aware that life is speeding up. Around the globe, people are moving from one city to another, and they are not getting sufficient time to find the right barber to make a haircut or shave.
As everyone is busy, finding out the best barber or barbershop by the long wait times, poor scheduling, and limited payment options is a tough challenge.
To remove all these hassles, new on-demand Uber-like apps for haircuts came into the market that allows users to book experienced and professional barbers from their choice of location by skipping the parlor regimen.
Things you need to consider before developing creating an on-demand app for Haircut:
- The necessity to create such an app.
- What problems can be resolved by the app?
- Research and find out will this solution ease the haircut process and convenient to the users?
- Find out whether it is beneficial or not in the future as well.
If you are an Entrepreneur or Startup planning to clone an app like Uber for haircuts and looking out for to know the facts and cost to develop the app?
If so, this blog is for you.
In this, we are going everything related to the development cost of the app like Uber for haircuts and factors affecting the price of the app development.
- Uber for Haircuts
An app like Uber for haircuts enables its users to book in-home hairstyles, in-office haircuts, blowouts, and beard trims within 30 minutes, bi-monthly, or weekly basis. To be precise, using apps for haircuts, users can book a haircut and other grooming services depending on their convenience.
Some of the stats related to the industry:
- According to the research, the global grooming product market reached a value of US$ 60.6 Billion as of 2018. It expected to reach US$ 81.2 Billion by the end of 2024.
- Below image shows, global male grooming product
- The haircare market expected to reach US$ 116.33 Billion by the end of 2024 by registering 3.35% CAGR.
- As of 2017, the organic hair care market reached US$ 3.5 Billion.
- Haircare market growth by region:
In the coming up years, this trend and industry are going to develop vastly. There are tremendous opportunities in this niche if you are a Startup and planning to dive into this sector.
- What issues can an on-demand Haircut app resolve?
- It is good to identify the issues that your app is going to resolve. Because without proper foresight, you can develop a successful Haircut app.
- It helps the user to find the best available barbers nearby him and can book on their schedules.
- It allow users to view and learn about the local barbers from the images, reviews, and ratings.
- The app assists in managing the appointments based on user choice.
- Flexibility to make online and offline payments.
- It helps to increase the relationship between the customer and barber with hassle-free communication.
- Solutions to be considered before developing an app like Uber for Haircut
- On-demand solutions have become more hopeful than ever
Booking a service using a mobile application and getting instant service based on our comfort at home is a normal thing nowadays. As remaining all on-demand app solutions, your customers can discover & book the best barbers in the city or town using your on-demand barber app solution.
When you are planning to build an app like Squire or Shortcut, you must consider including these features in your app that helps the user to book and pay for the haircut/shave in a few minutes.
When you are developing an on-demand app, make sure your app is easy to access for customers to book a prior arrangement for the services without any hassle. Make sure you provide your customers multiple payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, wallets, net banking, or cash.
To be precise, the customers will sit back, relax, and enjoy their services in their comfort zone, whether it is home, office, or a hotel. Allow customers to experience an entirely new and modern way of getting a haircut at their fingertips with a single tap.
- Comprehending the pain points
It is the point that you cannot miss. When you are talking about a problem, it can be a specific problem, which is facing by many customers for a long time in having some particular services.
As a Startup, it is the first thing you need to look after. Everyone will have busiest times when it comes to beauty services, and then it is very tough to find out the right and experienced professional barbers.
The simple and easy thing you can do is providing the solution to your customers, which they are looking out.
This on-demand haircut app will completely resolve the customer pain points while finding the barbers for themselves whenever they require.
When you understand the problem in-depth, you can easily provide solutions to the problem.
- A blend of convenience & Quick will have a long life
While developing your barber app, you need to keep an eye on comfort, and faster service should go parallel. As you are a successful Startup, you can build an on-demand haircut app that enables the user to book an appointment with a single tap.
Allow your users to choose professional and vetted barbers, who always carry their license and credentials along with them when they are going to offer services to the clients.
- Factors affecting the cost of an app like Uber for Haircuts
The companies or enterprises or individuals who approach mobile app development companies for the first time, the first inquiry they will make is, “How much does it cost to develop an app like Uber for Haircuts?”
That obvious thing comes to everyone’s mind.
When you decided to develop an on-demand haircut app like Uber, you need to look after the factors that affect the cost.
It is a tough challenge to say the exact cost to clone an app like Uber for Haircuts because the price varies on various factors such as features, functions, platforms, design, and complexity level.
The price of an app development cost based on the below formula:
Now, let’s know the factors that are affecting the value of app development.
- App platform
The first cost factor is the app platform. It depends on individual enterprises on which platform they want to develop.
If you with the multiple mobile platforms like Android, IOS, and Windows, it cost you more price when compared with the single platform.
So, it is always healthier to go with one platform in the initial stages, and later on, you can move to more platforms based on the performance of your business.
- App complexity
The app design and development possible in three different levels, such as simple, medium, and high-end.
If you go with the simple and basic features, it costs you less compared to medium and high-end level development.
- App design
Good design costs more. However, by making the best use of advanced designing tools, the cost can be reduced. FuGenx has proven expertise in this.
- App team
The app team/ mobile app development company also decides the cost of your app.
The team needed for Haircut app clone:
- Project Manager.
- Requirement analyst.
- Web developers.
- QA engineers.
- Mobile app developers (IOS and Android)
- UI/UX designers.
- The developer has cost scales based on the geographical location of the development team.
- Developers in India: $10-80/hour
- Developers in Eastern Europe: $30-150/hour
- USA developer cost: $50-250/hour.
As we said in the initial stage, the final cost of an app like Uber for Haircuts will highly depend on various factors and personal choices.
If you are looking to find the cost of other features you are interested in, please reach us by filling up our contact us form.
I hope you are happy with the information provided related to the clone of Uber for haircuts app development and price.
If you are still stuck with the doubts, you can reach us as our professionals as they will help you out in clearing your queries.
Come with an idea and walk out with your innovative app.
Please reach us, and we are happy to serve you.