- 750+ mobile apps and games
- 450+ top-notch web apps
- 100+ successful IT projects
Connect With Our Experts
Software Development Process
We follow the Agile Model of Software Development in FuGenX
What is Scrum?
Team in our Scrum Model:
With Scrum, we have just 3 team roles and they are normally limited to 7 or less individuals (however, we can have multiple Scrum teams in sets of 7 or less):
How do we Work on a Day-by-Day Basis in Scrum Model?
- What have you accomplished since the last Daily Scrum Meeting?
- What will you do before the next Daily Scrum Meeting?
- Is there anything that is impeding your progress (and remedies are discussed)?
- Code is only checked out for the duration needed to complete a feature. No exceptions. Most code is checked in daily, as most features are broken down into small feature sets.
- Time must be entered daily. For each feature, we have estimated hours, actual hours and hours remaining to complete the feature. This information is updated at the end of every day so that the ScrumMaster can determine if the release progress is trending as required.
- Programmers are not allowed to be pulled off on tangent projects, they must stick to the features they have been assigned for the sprint.
- All team members are mandatory to attend the Daily Scrum Meeting and are present on time.
- Code is compiled and deployed to a test server daily. Teams use automated build tools to speed up this process. Automated tests may run against the daily releases to discover any issues introduced by the release.
Once all sprints are over then it goes for QA and followed by user acceptance Testing.