10 Most Popular Front-End Java Script Frameworks list
Technology is evolving day by day, which has no end. Daily in the market, many new technologies are coming out. The same thing is happening with programming languages.
This language used for both client side and server side applications, apart from that, it will be used to develop native mobile apps, desktop apps, progressive web apps, and many more.
Hire our Java Development Services – Visit to know about our Java Development Services
Front-End Java Script Frameworks list:
1) Angular JS:
There are two versions of Angular, they are:
- Angular1 released in 2010
- Angular2 released in 2016
In the Angular2 version, the new features are inter-component communication, updated dependency injection, and component-based architecture.
The latest version of the framework is 1.7.8.
Angular JS framework utilized by a large number of organizations LinkedIn, PayPal, Lego, and many more organizations.
Currently, 350K websites around the world use Angular JS on the web.
Among 100% of developers, 23.9% uses Angular JS framework.
- MVC architecture: Angular JS framework uses a beautiful architecture called MVC. MVC described as Model, View, and Controller.
- Dependency injection: This framework has a feature called Dependency, which helps to natural development, understanding, and testing.
- Directives: With this framework, we can create custom HTML tags by which we can create custom widgets.
- Great user interface
It is developed and maintained by Facebook and individual developer’s community in 2013, to solve the challenges related to single page applications and mobile apps.
This framework is used to create reusable components for every state, by which we can renew and render data without reloading the page.
This best front end framework will use MVC, mainly for the V (view) of the application, because for every update, there is no need of reaching the server part to see the updated version.
Facebook, WhatsApp, Microsoft, Netflix, Yahoo, and Instagram many more.
The latest version of React framework is v16.9.0-alpha.0 released on April 3, 2019.
- High performance: This framework is known for high flexibility and efficiency this used for both client and server side.
- Huge resources: React framework has huge resource bank from which you can learn the subject and if you have any doubts about the framework, you can clear it by using the documents which are available in the community.
- The framework will allow user to use other libraries and frameworks.
- The one-way data binding in React can be done using Flux controls. This flux control helps the data to flow in unidirectional.
It is making changes to the framework based on the need of the customers and developers, which makes Vue framework to stand on the top choice by many developers
This framework is taking all the best features and functionalities from various frameworks like Angular and React to provide a lightweight framework.
Up to know 64000 websites used Vue framework. In all over the world, 28.8% of developers are choosing the Vue.
- Lightweight framework: It is a lightweight framework which is easy to handle and use. The framework size is 18KB.
- Faster configuration: It has inbuilt MVC framework by which we can configure the model very quickly and easily.
- Transitions: In Vue framework, we can easily add transitions to the elements, when they are removed, updated, added from the DOM.
- Flexibility: This framework has a faster reactive system.
- Templates: The templates will help the developers to write less code. These templates will automatically update when an update released by the Ember.
- These templates used to create a beautiful user interface (UI).
- This framework also used for debugging with the help of Inspector tool.
- The framework mainly concentrates on the functionality and faster development of apps rather than the performance.
- The APIs help the developers to get the job done easily and efficiently.
Meteor developed by Meteor Development Group in the year 2012, Meteor was initially called as Skybreakin, which released in 2011.
- Full-stack framework: With this framework, we can develop and deploy web applications. It has various built-in features like automatic CSS, reactive templates, and many more.
- Testing tool: This framework has inbuilt testing tool option by which we can test our tool while developing only. The name of the testing tool is velocity.
- Live reloading: Every time after updating, adding, deleting of the code, the framework will automatically reload to show instance view of the applications.
- The community developers will help the users by solving the real-time problems which are occurring in the development.
- We can build all types of cross-platform native mobile apps like Android, IOS, and Windows, with the help of this framework.
- Easy to setup
Backbone is the lightweight MVC framework which was developed by Jeremy Ashkenas in 2010. On February 2019, this framework released its latest version framework 1.4.0.
Backbone will give structure to web apps by contributing models with custom events and key-value binding, compilations with the APIs functions, views with declarative handling; it will connect to all your APIs over RESTful JSON interface.
Companies like Pinterest, Sony entertainment network, Airbnb, and SoundCloud will use Backbone as their framework for developing web applications.
- Interface: The RESTful JSON interface will depend on the MVP (Model-view-presenter) app model.
- Automated updating: If you are changing anything in the model, that will be automatically updated and we can view the changes.
- With event-driven communication between models and views, the developers can read the code easily without any hassle.
- This framework supports RESTful APIs.
- This framework will differentiate UI and business logic.
As of now, 4k websites build on polymer framework. Around the world, 3.8% of developers are showing interest in this framework.
- It will support one-way and two-way data binding.
This framework has another name called “Next Gen UI framework”.
- Easy to learn: If you are aware of HTML and JS, then it is very simple to learn this framework without ease.
- High performance: It provides high performance when compared with other frameworks. The performance of the mobile app will not depend on the user interface.
- Reactive binding: It supports two-way data binding.
- Extensive Ecosystem: Aurelia is more than a framework, it has a platform for developing a website, and mobile apps with a high success rate.
- Simple testing: With the help of testing library and Dependency Injection Container, which is inbuilt in the framework makes unit testing easy for the developers.
This framework is less know for the developers in the modern era.
It is a lightweight application (8 KB), which will perform very efficiently (6.4 Ms). This framework will support all the browsers like IE11 and Firefox ESR without using any polyfills.
Mithril is decreasing the number of DOM updates by enhanced virtual DOM algorithm.
- Core features: It provides URL routing, default templates, MVC components, and we can customize our data binding.
- Performance: It will perform very well when compared with the other frameworks.
- Mithril (6.4 ms)
Vue (9.8 ms)
React (12.1 ms)
Angular ( 11.5 ms)
- Download Size: Mithril (8 kb)
Vue + vue-Router + Vuex + fetch ( 40 kb)
React + React- Router + Redux + fetch (64 kb)
Angular ( 135 kb)
- Documentation: This framework has validated documentation in GitHub, which is not Auto-generated content. The documents will update with the latest versions of the framework.
- Mithril will help to develop components by using an optional controller.
- It has a property called auto drawing system.
Node JS downloaded by many developers, cross-platform runtime environments used for executing JS code.
Most of the developers who want to develop network applications faster, highly extensible depending on event-driven non-blocking input/output model, single-threaded asynchronous programming.
Companies like PayPal, Uber, and Walmart use this framework for the back-end.
- No buffer: Node JS framework will not buffer the data, because all the data will come by data chunks.
- Proxy server: The proxy server feature help to stream data from various sources and used to proxy a few servers.
- In recent times many developers are using Node JS framework to develop real-time applications like gaming. You can also build multi-user applications with the help concurrent connections to improve the experience.
- In this framework, no need for writing code for both front end and back end. A single code used by both sides.
We are the top most mobile application development company in the USA and India.