But, BYJU’S didn’t want to provide face-to-face support for parents on students’ performance as this needed increasing their manpower. Also, they didn’t want burdening parents to visit institute every time to get the performance report of their child. Overall, BYJU’S wanted to build a connected learning system, where parents were also needed to be a part of that.
BJYJU’S Classes is an emerging E-learning education company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a subsidiary brand of Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd. The company provides multi-angle professional coaching classes for CAT, GMAT, GRE, Civil Services Examination, and School Education. BJYJU’S was founded by Byju Raveendran in 2008 and the company currently operates in eight prominent cities of India, including Delhi and Mumbai. BJYJU’S is crowned with Deloitte Technology fast 50 awards and CNBC-TV 18 Crisil Emerging India Award (Education).
BYJU’S offers interactive e-learning courses for students, which enables students to find an illustrative solution for each and every query in an interesting and interactive manner.
As the number of students taking classes increased, it would difficult for BYJU’s to send the performance report of every student to their parents. Parents mainly wanted to get a detailed report on how and which section of the video their child accesses and attempt a test.
After a comprehensive discussion with BYJU’S, the subject matter experts (E-learning experts) at FuGenX developed a strategy that was intended to build a connected learning system as well as to enhance the business popularity and performance.
FuGenX brought an innovative strategy to create a user-friendly interface, synchronize parents’ app with student’s app and to sensibly manage data on the server. In addition, FuGenX suggested client to add help desk and refer a friend feature to make app comprehensive and to promote it effectively.
- As the app was developed for parents, BYJU’S got high appreciation from the parents end as they were enabled to easily analyze the performance of their child. This increased the mouth publicity about the institution and the app.
- As the students’ performance and number increased at a considerable speed and the way of learning and teaching enhanced, BYJU’S won many premiere awards, including the Deloitte Technology fast 50 awards and CNBC-TV 18 Crisil Emerging India Award (Education).
- BYJU’S Classes Mentor App achieved top ranking in Apple’s App Store
- User ID and Access code to login for parents
- Real time notifications on the usage of the app or tests attempted by the student, which helps parents to analyze the activity and academic progress of the child on the go.
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly analysis of score reports
- Chat support, call support and email support
- Gift vouchers for parents referring the app to friends
Technologies Used:(Android and iOS)
Objective-C, Xcode, Android Studio, Java, SQLite, Balsamiq, and Photoshop
FuGenX is a premiere Deloitte award winning mobility company, pioneering high-quality products and ideas in the mobile space. FuGenX empowers organizations to successfully win the business competition with multi-edge mobile apps across devices and operating systems. FuGenX offers custom-made mobile apps to help businesses effectively engage with customers and partners. Also, to enhance employee productivity and achieve agility in the work process by building connected enterprise with result-oriented enterprise applications.
FuGenX also helps startups and enterprises to introduce innovative venture to the market with customizable and inventive mobility solutions – Fx RMP, Fx Chat and Fx mBasket.