Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunications company, with headquarters in London. It is the world’s second largest telecommunications company in terms of number of connections. Vodafone owns and operates networks in 26 countries and has partner networks in over 50 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Conference Calling is one of the major telecommunication services offered by Vodafone for its business customers. Vodafone wanted to offer its already prevalent Conference Calling service through the app in order to enrich customer experience. The app needed a robust backend that could be supportive for increasing participants in the conversation and ensure a seamless communication between them.
After a thorough analysis of Vodafone requirement, the experienced subject matter experts at FuGenX joined wireframing team to define the complete nature of the app, including its features and functionalities. Designing was merely challenging, but the skillful UI/UX designing team at FuGenX beat it with perfect visual interface and experience design using advanced design tools. As the app was also intended to hold webinars with up to 240 participants, it required a capability to be seamless during the conversation. So it needed to be completely free from the abrupt crashes and other technical errors. Once making it error-free using certified testing tools, the app was launched at the respective app stores.
- With the Conferencing App, Vodafone achieved increased demand for its Conferencing Service from business customers
- Quality UI and UX design of the app made it easier to access the service
- With the help of Conferencing App’s success, Vodafone were able to achieve significant surge in its revenue graph
- Vodafone Conferencing is a simple to use audio and web conferencing app that allows to manage dispersed teams effectively, reduce travel, improve presentations and extend business reach.
- Users can easily and effortlessly connect to conference calls on their mobile
- Users just need to select the meeting and click on “dial in”. Once clicking, mobile will now automatically dial into conference call
- Users can get access to the meeting by entering their personal credentials
- No long number sequences to type in, single click to join meetings
- Businesses can bring employees and customers together regardless of their location. One can join meeting using his landline or mobile and then share presentations, documents or applications in real-time using his desktop or laptop computer.
- The service can be used for day-to-day team meetings as well as hold webinars with up to 240 participants.
Technologies Used:(Android and iOS)
Objective-C, Xcode, Android Studio, Java, SQLite, Balsamiq, and Photoshop
FuGenX is a premiere Deloitte award winning mobility company, pioneering high-quality products and ideas in the mobile space. FuGenX empowers organizations to successfully win the business competition with multi-edge mobile apps across devices and operating systems. FuGenX offers custom-made mobile apps to help businesses effectively engage with customers and partners. Also, to enhance employee productivity and achieve agility in the work process by building connected enterprise with result-oriented enterprise applications.
FuGenX also helps startups and enterprises to introduce innovative venture to the market with customizable and inventive mobility solutions – Fx RMP, Fx Chat and Fx mBasket.